Primary Care Doctor in Metro Atlanta
Front line Treatment for all adult medical conditions
The primary care or internal medicine specialist provide front line medical care for all adult medical conditions and thus the under listed services and more:
- Primary care services.
- Annual health exams.
- Nonsurgical therapies.
- Diagnosis and management of chronic diseases.
- Outpatient and In hospital Medical care.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- Urgent care services
Provide frontline treatment of:
- Heart and vascular disease ,Liver disease.
- Obesity ,Clinical depression and mental health
- Gastrointestinal tract disorders , Blood and circulation disorders , Lung disease , Kidney disease
- Endocrine system disorders Wellness Care and Immunizations, Cancer screening tests
tell our story